List:       winpcap-users
Subject:    [Winpcap-users] TCP Re-assembly
From:       "Abdul Rehman" <cas253 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-15 7:22:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

          I have written a couple of programs using winpcap. its easy once
you have to add lines in callback function only and use the functions
provided by winpcap. i want to do TCP re-assembly and would like the
Callback function to be called once the TCP re-assembly is done instead on
the reception of each packet. What changes are to be made in order to get
this thing done. I will be thankful for any kind of help in this regard.

Best Regards,
Abdul Rehman