List:       winpcap-users
Subject:    [Winpcap-users] Which language will be better?
From:       gianluca.varenni () cacetech ! com (Gianluca Varenni)
Date:       2006-04-12 5:20:56

Well, one solution does not exclude the other. You can also develop the UI part in C# \
and the capture/decoding part in C++ (using P/Invoke for the interaction between the \
UI in C# and the capture engine), or in Managed C++ (so that you basically write code \
in C/C++ and the compiler takes care of doing the necessary marshalling between the \
managed and unmanaged datatypes).

Just my two cents
GV