List:       wink-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating)
From:       Jesse A Ramos <jramos () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 21:50:27

--=_alternative 0077FA1E86257752_=

I should also note that Wink 1.1.1 does have two binding IPMC votes from:

Davanum Srinivas
Kevan Miller

We received these votes during the wink-dev voting.  One more vote is
needed to pass.

-- Jesse Ramos

From:
Jesse A Ramos/Austin/IBM
To:
general@incubator.apache.org
Cc:
wink-dev@incubator.apache.org <wink-dev@incubator.apache.org>,
brianf@apache.org
Date:
06/29/2010 03:04 PM
Subject:
[VOTE] Release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating)

Hello,

Wink 1.1.1 release voting has completed successfully on the wink-dev list.
I'm now calling the IPMC vote to release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating) per the
process indicated here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote

The Maven staging area is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewink-023/

The distributions are in:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewink-023/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/1.1.1-incubating/

This release is tagged at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-1.1.1-incubating/
(revision 958096)

The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours. Please indicate your
vote:

[ ] +1 to release Wink 1.1.1 incubating
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 NOT to release Wink 1.1.1 incubating (and why)

Please note that the staging URL repository for this vote is different
than the one used for the wink-dev vote.  The release was prematurely
promoted from the Nexus staging repository.  Brian Fox helped pull things
back into the staging repository being used for this vote.  The artifacts
being voted on here are the same artifacts voted on on the wink-dev list.

This 1.1.1 release was performed to provide a fix for the recent Axis2,
CXF, and Wink XML Security vulnerability reported and disclosed through
the appropriate Apache security channels.  Besides plugging the XML
security vulnerability holes, some other minor fixes are included.

--=_alternative 0077FA1E86257752_=--