List:       wink-dev
Subject:    Re: Wink 1.1 release progress
From:       Mike Rheinheimer <rott () apache ! org>
Date:       2010-03-31 2:22:05

All of the outstanding issues I listed have now been resolved (though
the Jiras have not been marked as such -- please go do that if you are
the originator).

Next up, ideally, I'd like to have someone run the 1.1 TCK to confirm
we are still fully compliant.  Who can volunteer for this?
Unfortunately, I cannot.

Thanks everyone for the solid work so far.  My apologies for this
taking so long.  Once we get a good TCK run, hopefully I'll kick
myself into high gear to get 1.1 out.

mike