List:       wink-dev
Subject:    Re: Dynamic registration/deregister...
From:       Bryant Luk <bryant.luk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-29 16:12:33

Methods would need to be added to the ResourceRegistry and
ProvidersRegistry to allow dynamic deregistration.  The
ResourceRegistry might be easier than the ProvidersRegistry.  I think
the code is pretty safe to do the re-sorting of everything that needs
to be done (i.e. since the get methods are already guarded by read
locks), it's just that you would need to find the relevant records to
delete and then do the re-sorting.

It may be something to consider for anyone doing any OSGi related work
for bundles that go away.