List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Version 2, GetX11WindowId
From:       Alexandre Julliard <julliard () winehq ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 23:28:36

Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox@kde.org> writes:

> ah
> i mean, this feature would _only_ be used in kdenonbeta/activexproxy
> and it would be great to have this in CVS until you've done this rewrite-task.
>
> Do you think that's a good, short-term, solution for me?

For you certainly. But it doesn't have to be in CVS for you to use it,
does it?  These kinds of quick hacks have a way of staying around much
too long, especially when external packages depend on them, and the
best way to avoid that is to not put them in CVS the first place.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard@winehq.com