List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: fault handling - oof
From:       eric pouech <eric.pouech () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2001-04-26 18:25:45

Do you mean start the debugger by itself and attach the app before it
faults, or run the app with the debugger?
it could be either way. The later is a bit easier to do. I just wanted
to get rid of the debugger startup code when an exception occurs...
if you've already messed a lot with the memory, you may not be able to
start the debugger. For example, the debugger launch code uses the
Heap (from CreateProcess), which be give strange results...

> Sorry for the noise, and thanks for insisting on common sense.
> There was nothing wrong with any of those patches after all.
no sweat ;-)

A+