List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Strange wine crashes with /dos mounted "rw" with Unreal
From:       FT Rathore <mawali () news ! icns ! com>
Date:       2001-02-20 17:43:47

Hi

I have been trying to run Unreal on wine with windows partition mounted
 with permission set so wine can write to it. It always crashes strangly I
dont get any clues.

If I mount /dos in a way that wine cannot write to it, Unreal runs
perfectly. This problem only occurs with Unreal. I need write access so
that I can save the games. Anyone else have similar problem?.

I am about to start rolling up my sleeves and debug it. Any idea what info
will help.

FT