List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile Problem
From:       James Abbatiello <abbeyj () WPI ! EDU>
Date:       2001-01-31 7:39:11

Nick Hudson wrote:

> In file included from d3dcommon.c:13:
> d3d_private.h:87: redefinition of `struct IDirect3D7Impl'
<snip>

>  Any ideas ive applied the transgaming patch already before I compiled
> it so I figured hmm well maybe that was it so I started from scratch and
> still get the same error.  Any thoughts??

Are you sure you've started completely from scratch?  In the current CVS
there is nothing about IDirect3D7Impl that I can see on that line.  In
fact, I don't think that there is anything about IDirect3D7Impl anywhere
in the current CVS tree.  I think you still have bits of the Transgaming
patch left.  When you run 'cvs update -APd' do you get any files marked
with an M (for Modified locally)?  If so, those files are different on
your system than in CVS.

Speaking of 'cvs update -APd' and other useful options, shouldn't this
be mentioned on http://www.winehq.com/dev.shtml?  It used to be.  Now it
has been moved to http://www.winehq.com/download.shtml, which seems of
limited use since that page doesn't list the CVS mirrors.

--
James Abbatiello