List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug report: LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE and accessing resources
From:       "Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry () sloboda ! ru>
Date:       2001-01-31 2:29:31

"Ulrich Weigand" <weigand@immd1.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

> > Well, the problem seems to be related to the fact, that the affected
> > library has section alignment 0x1000, but file alignment 0x200.
>
> Well, but this is *supposed* to be working as well ;-/

Oh, no.

I'm at fault now. I made thorough analysis of the problem, and recovered
that it was caused by the corrupted dll file. I didn't expect it at all,
because I installed PM 6.5 under Wine and installation went without any flaw.

I compared installation made under Wine with one, made under Win2000, file
by file, and found that only that single library was damaged.

I'll reinstall it later today, and try to investigate the source of corruption.