List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: PRESS: /. transgaming
From:       "Adam D. Moss" <adam () gimp ! org>
Date:       2000-12-31 17:12:05

FT Rathore wrote:
> Well slashdot is always a week late. I was wondering when I saw the
> announcement on this list about a week ago but saw no comments from
> anyone here. BTW has anyone tried the diff from them.

I've tried it.  Now whenever I try to launch a DirectDraw
application I get a message like this:

err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
ddraw.dll: /usr/local/lib/libddraw.so: undefined symbol:
DDRAW_XVidMode_Init
err:module:fixup_imports Module (file) DDRAW.dll needed by
R:\loki\re2demo\REGIST\LEONU.EXE not found

... where the CVS trunk works fine.

However, I've been a naughty boy and used the transgaming patch
against a yesterday's (Dec 30th) clean WINE CVS trunk instead of
the recommended (Dec 22nd) point-release.  I don't know if that
affects matters (browsing the patches it shouldn't, but oh well).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@gimp.org    http://www.foxbox.org/