List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: HOWTO-winelib update
From:       Francois Gouget <fgouget () free ! fr>
Date:       2000-12-28 18:12:49

   Hi,

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Wilbur N. Dale wrote:
[...]
> I looked at the HOWTO and see it is out of date.  Here is my first update with
> more to follow in the coming weeks.
>
> Changelog: 2000-12-28  Wilbur N. Dale <wilbur.dale@lumin.nl>
>
> * documentation/HOWTO-winelib: Updated first example using latest
> winebuild dll/so procedure.

   I have started a Winelib User Guide which, too, is slightly out of
date and could use some improvement. You can have a look at it at:
   http://wine.codeweavers.com/docs/winelib-user/

   And the source is in: documentation/winelib-user.sgml

   You're welcome to contribute to it if you want (just submit patches
against the above file to wine-patches). Actually I think it would be
nice to have all the Winelib documentation in one place...

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander