List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Compiler warnings
From:       Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer () dbai ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-11-27 21:26:16

We recently gained a couple of new compiler/linker warnings:

  shell32_main.c:361: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
                      without a cast
  filedlg.c:332: warning: passing arg 1 of `LoadCursorA' makes integer
                 from pointer without a cast
  filedlg95.c:1293: warning: passing arg 3 of pointer to function makes
                    integer from pointer without a cast

  shell32.spec: warning: comctl32.dll imported but no symbols used
  comdlg32.spec: warning: shell32.dll imported but no symbols used
  comdlg32.spec: warning: shlwapi.dll imported but no symbols used
  comdlg32.spec: warning: comctl32.dll imported but no symbols used
  joystick.drv.spec: warning: kernel32.dll imported but no symbols used
  olecli32.spec: warning: olesvr32.dll imported but no symbols used
  ttydrv.spec: warning: user32.dll imported but no symbols used

Usually I try to fix these by myself, but these seem to call for someone
more aware of that code...

Gerald