List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: big win.c patch
From:       Alexandre Julliard <julliard () winehq ! com>
Date:       2000-11-27 1:12:36

Andreas Mohr <amohr@codeweavers.com> writes:

> Oh, BTW, Alexandre, why didn't you commit my previous SetWindowLong only
> patch ?

The problem with changing WS_CHILD is that a lot of places in Wine
assume that WS_CHILD reflects the position of the window in the
hierarchy, or that we have an X11 window iff WS_CHILD is not set. So
while the patch is correct, before applying it I think it would be a
good idea to grep for WS_CHILD in the code and fix these assumptions.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard@winehq.com