List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Small request
From:       "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi () cs ! toronto ! edu>
Date:       2000-11-26 1:16:06

Hi people,

I am at home and I do not have a Windows install handy on which I can
compile (strange as it seems...:) ). There is something that bothers me
for some time now, and I was thinking if any of you can help me out. More
specifically, what does a newly created UpDown control return for the
following messages:

UDM_GETRANGE32
UDM_GETPOS32

More exactly, I need something like this:

INT m, M, c;

SendMessage(updownWnd, UDM_GETRANGE32, &m, &M);
c = SendMessage(updownWnd, UDM_GETPOS32, 0, 0);
printf("min=%d, max=%d, cur=%d\n", m, M, c);

Now, if you can help me out with the minimum of effort, I would apreciate
it. However, if it would take you more than a few minutes, I'll try to
find out for myself next week.

TIA,
Dimi.