List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Generate unicode CHAR messages
From:       "Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry () sloboda ! ru>
Date:       2000-11-24 8:25:15

lawson_whitney@juno.com <lawson_whitney@juno.com> wrote:

>OOPS, sorry.  I have email only.  Because there is www4mail, that means
>I have ftp (if I know where) and limited http.  If I have wasted your
>time with a bug that ia already fixed, I am sorry, I really hoped I
>could help.  And busted my arse to do it.  But I would like to know,
>where is the patch I missed :-).

Sorry, you have missed too many patches. To name one of them:

ChangeSet ID: 974329997975647440180182
CVSROOT: /opt/cvs-commit
Module name: wine
Changes by: julliard@wine2. 00/11/15 18:13:17

Modified files:
include        : winproc.h
windows        : message.c winproc.c

Log message:
Dmitry Timoshkov <dtimoshkov@codeweavers.com>
Added mapping to/from unicode for WM_CHAR, WM_DEADCHAR, WM_SYSCHAR,
WM_SYSDEADCHAR messages.

Patch:
http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?root=/opt/cvs-commit&logs=/opt/cvs-commit/CVSROOT/winecommitlog&id=97
4329997975647440180182

Revision  Changes    Path
1.6      +2 -2      wine/include/winproc.h
1.80     +4 -3      wine/windows/message.c
1.44     +60 -9     wine/windows/winproc.c
---
Dmitry.