List:       wine-devel
Subject:    WEP (Windows Entertaiment Pack)
From:       "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi () cs ! toronto ! edu>
Date:       2000-10-28 6:31:08

This is an old, old package of (very) simplistic games that I've found on
one of my old HDs.
It contains games such as "Jezz Ball", "Maxwell", "Ski", "Warhead", etc.

Most of the stuff in there seems to work, which the notable exception of
two VB games.

There were a few display glitches, maily caused by our handling of the
managed mode. The most obvious manifested itself in a few cases (maybe the
game was using a dialog as its main window???) where the window will get
positioned in the left-top corner such as the left and top decorations
will be off the screen. In other words, the window got positioned such as
the top-left corner of the client rectangle would coincide with the
top-left corner of the screen.
If anyone feels like looking into this, I'm game.

Anyway, despite their simplicity, this shows good progress, so I figured
I'll share.

--
Dimi.