List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: wine/dlls/comctl32 toolbar.c
From:       Susan Farley <sfarley () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2000-09-27 15:54:55

TAKESHIMA Hidenori wrote:

> MSDN docu says "A window receives WM_CAPTURECHANGED
> even if it calls ReleaseCapture itself."
> So, if internal bCaptured flag is FALSE, we should ignore this message.

I don't think that would hurt anything, but I'm not sure its
necessary, since wherever we call SetCapture we set bCaptured, and
we won't get the CAPTURECHANGED msg unless we had the capture in
the first place.  I guess I'm asserting that it will always be
TRUE when the handler is called, and if its not, then our
bCaptured flag is off somewhere.

BTW, I just resubmitted my patch that was necessary because
ReleaseCapture triggered WM_CAPTURECHANGED.  Perhaps that will fix
the problem you were seeing.

sue