List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: wine-cvs mailing-list doesn't seem to work
From:       Douglas Ridgway <ridgway () winehq ! com>
Date:       2000-09-26 18:21:40

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Andreas Mohr wrote:

> OK, let's stop bitchin' and flamin' now and let's get back to work ;-)
>
> So what to do ?

For one, I'd prefer to keep the this discussion on the web-admin list, so
that Wine development doesn't get crowded out by administrivia. (I just
added you Andreas, and anyone else interested should read the CVS
commit info on winehq.com/dev.html and mail me privately.)

One of the problems is that we're inside Corel's firewall. This is bad
from everyone's point of view (they are exposed to our incompetence /
malfeasance, we are exposed to their firewall breakage, etc.) and it's
being fixed. Once that's done it should be possible to be much more open.

doug.
ridgway@winehq.com