List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Small correction for path stripping in builtin32.c
From:       "Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry () sloboda ! ru>
Date:       2000-08-28 3:25:24

Alexandre Julliard <julliard@winehq.com> wrote:

>BUILTIN32_dlopen seems correct to me. Are you sure the problem wasn't
>rather with BUILTIN32_LoadLibraryExA?  We don't try to handle '/'
>there, and maybe we should (but it has to be done the same way as in
>BUILTIN32_dlopen, not the way you did it in your patch).

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't very clear, and you were confused by it.
It was not the real problem that I was encountered, but just a pseudo
problem. I decided to fix it, because I thought that BUILTIN32_dlopen
uses incorrect way of the stripping file name from path by searching first '/'
in the name, then from possibly found position it tries to search for '\'.
If you don't see any problem with current implementation, forget about my patch.

Dmitry.