List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: Scroll bar improvement
From:       Francois Gouget <fgouget () psn ! net>
Date:       2000-07-28 7:00:54

	Hi,

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Francois Methot wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     This patch improves Scroll bar behaviour. It adds the support of
> blinking thumb as found in Windows scrollbar.

   I tested your patch with the colors1 of Programming Windows 95.  It's
a definite improvement. Before the thumb was not blinking.
   But I noticed that when the thumb looses the focus the caret remains
visible (and no longer blinks). I did not have time to search why
though.
   I think you should submit this patch to wine-patches (even more so if
you find the reason why the caret remains visible when we loose the
focus).

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
      Broadcast message : fin du monde dans cinq minutes, repentez vous !