List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: SourceForge
From:       "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun () e-solutions ! com>
Date:       2000-05-30 21:28:11

From: "Douglas Ridgway" <ridgway@winehq.com>

> It's not a bad idea to develop a relationship with them. For example,
> they've got a giant compile farm which might come in handy for regression
> testing someday.

True. Moreover, I am pleasantly impressed with their stuff in general, so it
can be only for the better. As I said, they do on-site/off-site backups,
etc.

> > (the mailing list stuff is better there -- the archives are much nicer,
etc)

> Fixing this stuff up is definitely on the list. And now, there's going to
> be a bit of help doing it.

Do you think we can somehow merge the two? Say we create
wine-{devel,patches,cvs}@wine.sourceforge.net. Can we somehow
gateway mail between these and the ones at winehq.com? One good thing
we can get out of it are the _much_ nicer archives.

> > Maybe we can mirror the CVS tree into SF's CVS?
>
> The CVS tree can be mirrored anywhere one wants, it's just a matter of
> setting it up. My hope is that once we're cut over, the demand for mirrors
> will drop a bit.

Would be nice to have it mirrored on SF as well. Maybe they'll do it for
us -- I'll ask.

--
Dimi.