List:       wine-devel
Subject:    FindFirst and 16 bit code
From:       "Juergen Schmied" <juergen.schmied () debitel ! net>
Date:       2000-05-28 19:34:29

Hi!

I did implement FindFirstEx and would like not to call down to FindFirst16.
We can't simply move the implementation to the 32 bit side and change
the calls FindFirst ->FindFirst16 to FindFirst16->FindFirst since the
handle is allocated by GlobalAlloc and can not be casted to HANDLE16.
How to clean this up?
- keep the 32 bit functions calling the 16 bit ones
- have different implementions for both
- ???

Ciao

Juergen