List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Wine-FAQ (was: pb with redhat 6.2 ???)
From:       Bertho Stultiens <bertho () panter ! soci ! aau ! dk>
Date:       2000-04-29 11:29:03

Ove Kaaven wrote:
> The FAQ is updated right now when someone runs the wine_release expect
> script:
> # Update FAQ
> do ./winefaq.tcl > faq.html
> But this is not often enough. So perhaps you could add something like this
> to the cron:
> 0 0 * * 1       cd /home/wine/Winehq; ./winefaq.tcl > faq.html
> (change as appropriate)

Ok, I changed the cvs update line in wine's crontab to:
5 * * * * (cd /home/httpd/Winehq; cvs update -PAd; ./winefaq.tcl html >
faq.html)

This should basically update the FAQ every hour 5 minutes past the hour.
If this is still not enough then let me know. Note that I added 'html'
as argument so that 'wine' doesn't get flooded with mails containing:
assuming html; to override, give argument "text".

Greetings Bertho