List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Stupid bug in About
From:       Joshua Thielen <fozey () netzero ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 22:50:16

> Try the main menu About Wine.  The one you can get at with alt-spacebar
> if you are GUI-challenged.  The Info About is fine, but the - About Wine
> not only has a %s in the caption, but the list of wine authors is empty.

Oh yeah, it helps if I read :). I checked this out. The problem arises from a
shared library name conflict:

In winemine I have a callback function AboutDlgProc. There is also an
AboutDlgProc in shell32.so. Changing AboutDlgProc to AboutDlgPro in winemine
fixes the problem. However, this is not a good solution to the problem, as
the fault is really in shell32.so.

Joshua