List:       wine-devel
Subject:    wine-20000326 compile failure for ncurses/ttydrv
From:       "Peter Hunnisett" <hunnise () nortelnetworks ! com>
Date:       2000-03-29 5:13:08

Hi,
  I'm getting a compile failure (actually link failure) due to a missing function implementation
for TTYDRV_WND_GetCursesRootWindow. Taking a quick look I see that the ttydrv things were
massively rearranged by Alexandre. There also seems to be a new function called
TTYDRV_GetRootWindow.

  Should I just be renaming the calls of TTYDRV_WND_GetCursesRootWindow with TTYDRV_GetRootWindow
as the fix? Also, should I change the name of TTYDRV_GetRootWindow to TTYDRV_GetCursesRootWindow
or is the intention to make this a more generic function at some point?

  If so I'll submit a patch later this week since it doesn't seem to be high priority.

Ciao,
Peter Hunnisett
hunnise@nortelnetworks.com