List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: random crashes (AIM)
From:       Alexandre Julliard <julliard () winehq ! com>
Date:       2000-02-29 18:10:41

Andreas Mohr <amohr@student.ei.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

> So my guess is that windows calls the wndproc in an extra function frame, too.
>
> I'm not sure however whether I like the idea of putting an extra frame
> around it.

Well, that was exactly the reason for the WINPROC_CallWndProc32
function, before someone added the SuspendWndsLocks in there...  (it
was a separate function not because of %ebx but because wndprocs are
not always correctly declared stdcall, and Windows copes with it).
So what you may want to do instead of adding yet another function is
to move SuspendWndsLocks into the callers of WINPROC_CallWndProc32.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard@winehq.com