List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: WINE-CVS mailing list & patches
From:       "Jeremy White" <jwhite () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2000-02-29 15:44:38

We've got Bonsai set up and it's pretty straight forward.

It can get a little more complicated, because it's nice to integrate
it with lxr (in particular, the Mozilla flavor of lxr is nice).

I'd be glad to help (or rather, to have the guy who set it up
for us help <g>).  It shouldn't take long - it's fresh in our minds.

Jer

>>> Eric Pouech <Eric.Pouech@wanadoo.fr> 02/28/00 09:31AM >>>
> Well, it doesn't do exactly what I would want. But it is true, it *almost*
> does what
> I want, and this is why I said that it could probably be easly patched to do
> it.
> But are we going to use bonsai?
I discussed some time ago with Arjan the best way to set it up (for Wine, either
on www.winehq.com or cvs.winehq.com) and it shouldn't be to much of a hassle.
Then I asked Doug to do it and never got any answer. (by now, I have less time
to spend on Wine, so if anyone wants to take a look at it...)

anyway, adding bonsai would definitively be a good improvement for the development
process

A+