List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Strange clipboard changes
From:       Jutta Wrage <jw () witch ! westfalen ! de>
Date:       2000-02-27 14:28:10

Hi!

Maybe since 20000220:

I have the clipboard set to get pastes from X:

[Clipboard]
ClearAllSelections=1
PersistentSelection=0

Before changes happend, I could mark text in xterm and copy it to
Agent (16 Bit).

Now the behaviour is like this:

1. If I start Agent and something is in the X Clipboard (maked text),
I get this text copied even if I marked another passage while Agent
run. - wrong.

2. When I mark somthing inside Agent, copy it and mark something later
in xterm. I get the correct paste from xterm.

Supposed with my settings:
Wine clipboard should be in sync with X Clipboard.
1. When something is marked in xterm, this should be in the wine
clipboard, too
2.When I mark something in wine app and copy it inside the app, this
should be in X clipboard, too.

Did the settings in .winerc change? Or is it a bug?

cu

Jutta