List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: exception handling
From:       Ulrich Weigand <weigand () informatik ! uni-erlangen ! de>
Date:       2000-02-27 1:12:57

Hello,

> From which point during startup we can use the exception handling?
> I would like to put a try/except around the registry loader. Is it avaiable
> at this point?

Currently, it isn't possible (the TEB stack boundaries are still
invalid until we enter MAIN_EmulatorRun).

I guess we should set up (temporary) TEB stack boundaries very
early, so that exception handling can be used during startup
(b.t.w. WineLib apps have the same problem currently) ...

Bye,
Ulrich

--
  Ulrich Weigand,
  IMMD 1, Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg,