List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Use .spec files for WineLib apps
From:       "Matthew J. Francis" <mfrancis () plus ! net ! uk>
Date:       2000-01-31 15:57:01

Ulrich Weigand wrote:

> Note that this patch doesn't remove winestub yet, and Wine and
> WineLib startup are still different. This can be done as the
> next step ...

I've been following the progress of your work here, but (perhaps
I missed something) it's not clear to me what mechanism you're
replacing winestub with. Could you possibly explain again what
you're attempting, for the benefit of us thick people? ;)

Specifically I'm interested in what effect might this have on the
ld/gcc hack I arrived at to try and solve the global constructor
problem (currently implemented as part of my local winestub)...

Cheers,
-Matt.