List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: DEBUG_Freeze() broken ?
From:       gerard patel <g.patel () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2000-01-26 22:18:15

At 08:43 PM 1/26/00 +0100, you (Andreas Mohr) wrote:

>an application I use (the spanish vocabulary program again) tries to
>enter the debugger in a certain situation, but fails:

Sorry to not be able to help you, I shamelessly use the occasion
to point that there are other ways of crashing the wine debugger;
last time I  tried to debug what was happening on a click event,
the debugger crashed very soon (for example, with a breakpoint
set at EVENT_ButtonRelease, and using step  a dozen of times or
so). I am almost sure that this used to work  (maybe it's the
service thread ?)

Gerard