List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: [FYI] NT TEB & PEB structures layout (follow-up to Juergens's mail)
From:       Ulrich Weigand <weigand () informatik ! uni-erlangen ! de>
Date:       1999-12-27 0:16:29

> I think that could be very interesting to all of you. I have an executable
> in which developers did extereeeeeeeemly awful mistake (and that is very
> good for us) - they left CodeView debug info not stripped: layout of all
> data types, structures, functions, etc - all that could be readily extracted
> provided you know CodeView format. So I did my best and rip that info from
> exe. So here some of those structures: _TEB and _PEB.
>
> (There is also many other "undocumented" structures - I can post them if
> you would ask me to).

Well, this would certainly be interesting ;-)  If I may ask, what kind of
executable is that?  The usual SDK/DDK doesn't contain this information,
so the creators of that program must have had access to extra header files,
right?

Bye,
Ulrich

--
  Ulrich Weigand,
  IMMD 1, Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg,