List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: LB_GETCURSEL16
From:       Andreas Mohr <amohr () student ! ei ! uni-stuttgart ! de>
Date:       1999-11-30 21:43:21

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 10:34:57PM +0100, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 07:28:34PM +0100, Rein Klazes wrote:
> > Maybe somehow under windows the second item cannot have been selected
> > at this point, so the bug is never triggered.  Is that a possibility?
> Yes, I already thought about some kind of "listbox reset" functionality
> that resets the selection to index 0 at this point.
> But no idea about that...
>
> And I'm still not 100% convinced about this merely being a buggy program ;-)
> There must be some reason why I nearly *immediately* found some code snippet
> on DejaNews doing exactly the same strange thing...
> I'll consult additional docu now.
>
> Andreas Mohr
Hmm, I already told you that I hate having to follow up on myself,
didn't I ? ;-)

Damn, you're right.
It *is* a bug.
The author of the DejaNews code snippet just mailed me with "truly sorry"
spread all over his reply :-)

OK, so let's create bug-for-bug compatibility for GlobalAlloc(), hehe.
(I assume that's the "problem", then)

I'll try to find a solution to this.

Andreas Mohr