List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: We still do not print with most of the apps
From:       Huw D M Davies <h.davies1 () physics ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-11-30 15:54:24

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 02:58:14PM +0100, Klaas van Gend wrote:

> I'm currently ill, but i'm working on overhauling the whole DevMode
> handling - for several reasons, DevModes need to be initialised already
> in the first part of the code. This automatically fixes the
> Printer/DocumentProperties-problem and the above warning.

Great (well not the ill bit obviously ;-/ ).  Means I can stop worrying about
it.  I can't yet decide whether I can be bothered to implement PrintDlg16 from
scratch or to persist with the current hack.

Huw.
--
   Dr. Huw D M Davies              | Clarendon Laboratory
   h.davies1@physics.ox.ac.uk      | Parks Road