List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Uniconize App gives error
From:       Jutta Wrage <jw () witch ! westfalen ! de>
Date:       1999-11-29 8:51:44

Hi!

If I make my app to an Icon and resize it then, I get an error (even
if resizing using the Menu.
App (Agent 16 bi in this case) is started without managed or desktop.

menu.c:

    case WM_SHOWWINDOW:

        if( wParam )
        {
            if( !(*(HMENU*)wndPtr->wExtra) )
                ERR("no menu to display\n");
        }
        else
            *(HMENU*)wndPtr->wExtra = 0;
        break;

If you need additional debug info, please tell me what to do.

cu

Jutta