List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC on moving Wine debugger to Windows debugging API
From:       Eric Pouech <Eric.Pouech () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       1999-11-28 22:32:34

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Eric Pouech <Eric.Pouech@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > we'll have also to handle the same way first chance exception if
> > requested to do so (-debug option)
>
> You can't do that with UnhandledExceptionFilter. First chance
> exceptions are reported to the debugger before walking the exception
> chain and calling handlers.
I meant by the same way using pid and event on debugger's command line
(and event synchro) as UnhandledExceptionFilter does when it has to
launch the deugger. But if you start (when -debug is used) the app from
the debugger (instead of starting the debugger when an exception is raised),
nothing more needs to be done.

> <plug>
> With the new registry format, you can simply search for the complete
> key path; no need to browse through 10 levels of indentation.
> </plug>
I give up! let's use the registry :-))

A+

--