List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Killall wine from outside X kills Xserver
From:       Jutta Wrage <jw () witch ! westfalen ! de>
Date:       1999-11-27 11:14:46

hi!

This is a really old problem. But it really is a problem as I cannot
see the crash messages after a wine crash.
BTW: killall wine again doesn´t work. I get one zombie and the other
processes still are alive.
Using fvwm and xdm. on Debian slink libc6 and related stuff is updated
to potato versions. Kernel is 2.0.38 now. But it happened before, too.

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages

X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
xdm error (pid 381): Server for display :0 terminated unexpectedly:
1536

cu

Jutta