List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: build broken with current cvs=?iso-8859-1?Q?=3F?=
From:       "eric pouech" <eric.pouech () lemel ! fr>
Date:       1999-09-30 11:32:35

anyway, you should have been warned by the cvs update
(? if1632/foobar.spec.c)
I never trust cvs and I'm always willing to check the output
anyway a make clean is not relevant on the whole tree (in this case), but
only in the directory with the ? files

I hope that moving files around shall be finished quickly (it only remains
some user/dinput stuff, the 16 bit OLE; multimedia is in AJ's pipe), so it's
 perhaps not very relevant to put inside the Makefiles dependancies'
solutions for a temporary problem

just my 2 cents

>On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Juergen Lock wrote:
>
>> Shouldn't then make depend (or maybe an extra step) do that?
>> Just throw away all the .spec.* for which there no longer is a .spec?
>>
>>  I mean i may be not the only one who likes to save some time when
>> updating the thing, especially when your BSD/linux/whatever box
>> isn't the latest superfast hardware...
>
>I usually use this script I hacked together a couple of months ago:

Eric Pouech
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.pouech/)
"The future will be better tomorrow",
Vice President Dan Quayle