List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: A menu patch
From:       Karl Lessard <oponvybl () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       1999-09-29 17:32:03

Hi,

I have to admit I'm a little suprised, cause the only thing that I've
change is the return value on a failure (-1 instead of 0) in
ExecFocusedItem. This method is internal to controls/menu.c, and all its
calls have been changed to proceed -1 now, which are MENU_TrackMenu and
MENU_ButtonUp. I just had another look, and I haven't found anything that
may be crashed...or maybe I'm too blind to find it :/

If you found something, contact me again

Karl

--
.