List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS troubles
From:       Adam Sacarny <magicbox () bestweb ! net>
Date:       1999-08-29 13:27:49

Bertho Stultiens wrote:
*snip*
> This is a client side error if I interpret the message correctly. You
> have deleted the dlls/commdlg/CVS directory or one of the files in
> there. Get a CVS-dirs tar from ftp.winehq.com and copy the correct files
> over. Maybe you just have the mode of the files/dirs wrong.
>
> Greetings Bertho
I forgot to follow your advice and just unpacked the whole CVSdirs
tarball over my source tree.
Resulting in:
dlls/commdlg/printdlg.c already contains the differences between 1.10
and 1.15
RCS file: /home/wine/wine/dlls/commdlg/rsrc.rc,v
retrieving revision 1.1
retrieving revision 1.2
Merging differences between 1.1 and 1.2 into rsrc.rc
dlls/commdlg/rsrc.rc already contains the differences between 1.1 and
1.2
cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory
cvs [update aborted]: cannot open CVS/Entries.Log: No such file or
directory
I think I'll try getting the latest CVS tarball and work from there.
Thanks!
Adam
--
    Adam the Jazz Guy = Adam Sacarny = me
| IRCNET/UNDERNET: jazzfan AOL: Jazzrock12  |