List:       wine-devel
Subject:    status of drag and drop?
From:       "Juergen Schmied" <juergen.schmied () metronet ! de>
Date:       1999-07-30 11:02:36

Hi!

I'm about to implement drag and drop support for the shellview. So
long I'm staying in one window everything is OK.
The window gets called through the IDropTarget interface. And
finally the IDropTarget::Drop() notification.

If I open two windows (same wine process ! ) and drag from one
window to the other one, the second window gets no notification at
all of the dragging.

I use two file open dialogs (notepads) for testing.

Any ideas?

Bye

Juegren

---