List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: PSDRV_WriteArc
From:       Huw D M Davies <h.davies1 () physics ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-07-30 9:09:48

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 03:57:57PM -0400, Luc Tourangeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added a call to the newpath operator immediately
> before the arc operator. This way we are ensured that
> no line segment will be drawn from the current point to
> the beginning of the of the arc.
>
> Here is an example of both cases:
>
> newpath
> 100 100 moveto
> 300 400 54 40 140 arc
> stroke
>
> In this first case, a line segment will be drawn from
> the current point (100 100 moveto) to the beginning of
> the arc.
>
> 100 100 moveto
> newpath
> 300 400 54 40 140 arc
> stroke

Hi,

This will break PSDRV_Pie.  What you want to do is to call PSDRV_WriteNewPath
at the beginning of PSDRV_DrawArc before the PSDRV_WriteMoveTo.
There are probably other cases where we need newpath too.  When I've got time
(I'm away for the next two weeks) I'll check.

Huw.
--
   Dr. Huw D M Davies              | Clarendon Laboratory
   h.davies1@physics.ox.ac.uk      | Parks Road