List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: ShowWindow patch
From:       Ove Kaaven <ovek () arcticnet ! no>
Date:       1999-07-29 16:23:16

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Dan Langlois wrote:

> I've submitted this patch before and it was never applied.  I'm not sure why not.
> I've changed the formatting so that the patch is no more than 80chars wide (maybe
> that was the problem??). If this patch still doesn't get applied, I'll post on
> wine.devel for more input.

Refer back to wine-devel archives - I have commented on this patch before
and recommended a cleaner way to pursuit this bug, which should probably
warrant further comments from you before the patch should be accepted.
Didn't you see it?

http://www.integrita.com/cgi-local/lwgate.pl/WINE-DEVEL/archives/1999-06/date/article-416.html