List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS  dead again ?
From:       Bertho Stultiens <bertho () panter ! soci ! aau ! dk>
Date:       1999-05-31 8:09:53

At 21:50 30-05-99 +0200, gerard patel wrote:
>Before the Y2K bug, the WWE (wine week end) bug ?
>I can't login.

The machine died 17:08 CET yesterday. I have been running IP accounting
to track netload caused by winehq (queried every minute and put in a
file) and I have a feeling that there is a bug in that code. The
problems started at least when I started to do this logging. It is
turned off now and I do hope that the uptime gets better than 7 days
from now on.

Greetings Bertho