List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: loadable DLL's and commdlg -> no more ?
From:       Bertho Stultiens <bertho () panter ! soci ! aau ! dk>
Date:       1999-05-31 7:16:08

At 13:04 30-05-99 +0200, Klaas van Gend wrote:
>Ever since Bertho implemented his DLL loader, wine refuses to use
>the builtin commdlg.h . In cmdlgtst, I get error 6, and crashes and
>errors in other code.

Recent changes cause comdlg32 to load commdlg whenever opened (beit ex-
or implicitely). First of all, you need to add
LoadLibrary("comdlg32.dll") to your WinMain() function because winelib
has not yet any way to determine implicit references. Secondly, remove
the LoadLibrary16("commdlg.dll") in the DllEntryPoint from the win32
common dialog code. This will prevent the 16-bit part to be loaded.
This will probably solve most of your problems.

Greetings Bertho