List:       wine-devel
Subject:    cvs-990529 process heap threadsafety problem still persists
From:       mawali () news ! icns ! com
Date:       1999-05-29 22:17:46

Hi
   I tested todays snapshot and am still getting the page faults. Thought
you might like to know. So apparently the "process initialization change
committed May 24" did not fix it"
   Please refer to my previous posts for debug info.

   Problem:  Unexpected Windows program segfault - opcode = 89
             Page fault in 32-bit code (0x080fe4d1).
             Fault address is 0xffe0be03

Thanks
FT