List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Microsoft Office Apps Screenshots
From:       Huw D M Davies <daviesh () abacus ! physics ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-29 11:23:27

Adam Sacarny wrote

> I will post up some more of Powerpoint tomorrow, although it's not
> working all that great (Biggest problem is the text box overlap. When
> making a new text box, letters are typed over each other).

Yup, it's passing a lpDx array to ExtTextOut which is full of zeros.  I haven't
yet worked out why (probably lack of printer support).

> BTW, anyone know what the AllocSystemColors setting in [Options] for the
> config file does? It's keeping my config docs from being complete ;-)

Tells wine how many X colour cells to allocate.  See graphics/x11drv/palette.c

Huw.
--
   Dr. Huw D M Davies              | Clarendon Laboratory
   h.davies1@physics.ox.ac.uk      | Parks Road