List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: wine-990426 - DLL path changed?
From:       Bertho Stultiens <bertho () panter ! soci ! aau ! dk>
Date:       1999-04-28 21:21:26

[snip]
> trace:module:GetModuleHandle16
> (/home/alex/wabi/msoffice/winword/winword.exe)
> trace:module:GetModuleHandle16 (C:\MSOFFICE\WINWORD\WINWORD.EXE)
> trace:module:NE_LoadExeHeader Using fast-load area offset=1600 len=23552

Ok, this is a win16 version of winword.

[snip]
> trace:module:NE_LoadDLLs Loading 'WWINTL'
> trace:module:GetModuleHandle16 (WWINTL)
> trace:module:MODULE_GetLoadOrder Looking for 'WWINTL' (WWINTL), found
> '<nothing>'
> trace:module:MODULE_LoadModule16 Trying native dll 'WWINTL'
[snip]
> trace:module:NE_LoadDLLs Loading 'WINWORD'
> trace:module:GetModuleHandle16 (WINWORD)

He, the implicit reference WWINTL refers back to the executable. I guess
that it is not found in the module list yet or the GetModuleHandle16
implementation is still wrong.

[snip]
> Could not load 'WINWORD.dll' required by 'wwintl', error=2

This is caused because the implicit reference back to the executable was
not resolved.

I'll take a look at the code to see whether a fix is easy.

Greetings Bertho