List:       wine-devel
Subject:    IRC-matrix bridge status?
From:       Jeff Smith <whydoubt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-08-13 18:19:31

I became aware that I had missed a message on IRC.  The sender was on
matrix and I was on IRC.  I haven't seen them there (#winehackers) in
days.  I suggested the IRC-matrix bridge was down, and was pointed to
the following links, which seem likely to be relevant.  (I don't know
what type of bridge has been in use for this channel since the move to
libera.)

https://libera.chat/news/matrix-irc-bridge-updates
https://libera.chat/news/matrix-bridge-disabled-retrospective

Who knows what other messages may have disappeared in the ether.

-- Jeff Smith